30 Yard Dumpster
W:7.5′ x L:22′ x H:6′
20 Yard Dumpster
W:7.5′ x L:22′ x H:4.5′
10 Yard Dumpster
W:7.5′ x L:14′ x H:3.5′
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the hours of service and how early can we start? We start as early as 4am, and can make special arrangements for night or weekend projects.
- How far in advance do I need to schedule orders? 24 hours notice is preferred, but last-minute changes or emergencies can be accommodated.
- Can I have multiple dumpsters or pulls per day? Yes, we can deliver as many dumpsters as needed and can send multiple drivers to continuously swap them out.
- What is the weight limit? The weight limit is 10 tons per dumpster.
- What materials are not allowed? Hazardous materials like asbestos, freon, and medical waste cannot be accepted. Appliances, mattresses, box springs, and tires may incur extra charges.
- What do you do with metal loads? We pride ourselves in saving you money and helps you achieve your LEED goals. This applies to pure metal loads and separated C&D materials, which can be brought into scrap/salvage facilities if not mixed or contaminated with other debris.
- Do I need to get a permit for a dumpster? Depending on your state or county and placement location a permit may required.
- How long can I keep the dumpster? The rental period is 20 days, after which rental fees apply.
- Do you service my area? We can service areas within 25 miles of Washington, D.C. and south of Baltimore's I-695, with the possibility of extending service to other locations for an additional fee.